Monday, November 15, 2010

Early 1981 - Mid 1981

 Yes! I did a Piece after 30 yrs At Tuff City On Friday November 12th 2010.
Yeah I said to my self it's a nice day out , and I have some money so I decides to go and do this, Not the best I ever did, but you see it's been like 30 years.

Back To Early 1981.
By this time everyone was bombing , kinda made it dangerous for the Old timers like my self and the rest of the kings of graffiti, yeah you can say I'm old school. Shit I started on the subways in 1979 so I would say old school anyway me and reck still bombed the layups over white plains road and esplanade.
One summer night me and Reck And few other members of M.P.C. went to esplanade. and we were 
shocked they stick outs all the way out beyond the the station. So me and Reck decided we will do a Burner two man cloud /door to door, I had about 8-10 cans of paint and so did Reck, we found a pretty clean train sitting right in the station, so we jumped down on to the tracks and whipped out out 
sketches of what we wanted to do,mine was a mechanical style lettered piece I had some bad ass colors for them days, School bus Orange and school bus Yellow along with other colors that matched like cascade green, alvacado green and your basic white, greens and black, we were piecing on the train and we noticed we had a audience over looking us.NO they were not cops just some people
from that neighborhood. when we were almost finished Reck said Oh shit I fucked up my (K) and he wrote in the cloud I fucked up my (K) i said to him don't write that shit fix it, and I sprayed over what he wrote. to this day I never seen a Fuckin pic of that piece I do believe that someone took a pic of his side of the panel and not mine. and I'm kinda pissed about that. Mine was way better.Imagine that shit, someone took a pic of his work and not mine the better looking one!If you think I'm still telling lies your all full of shit! thats what I think!
All this is from, My memories as a writer back in the day. Not what you think or heard!Ok Im getting out of hand here, but it's the truth. what do they say?
pics or it did'nt happen?? well it did happen and I have no pics, like I said in  one of my other entries
I never thought of taking a camera with me at all.
That's all for now! enjoy my videos I made of some nice work done, from the past and present so here are all 7 of my videos Enjoy!



















                                                    

2 comments:

  1. I love reading all of your stories and recounts of the "good ole' times of graff" i wasnt born to experience but after reading them i wish i had been! it seemed so much more pure and fun and everyone kinda knew everyone. keep posting them they are great
    sare914.env.noga

    ReplyDelete