Friday, November 19, 2010

Late 1981-1982





Ok! I'm Back Hmm Late 1981The yearIt Started To Get Tuff ,everything was bombed everthing look  like the 1 line ,but the 2 and 5 line were not that bad then
I Guess It was the years to Jump one the bag wagon,
and do graffiti, no matter if you Style Or Not everyone and there momma was writing, One Cloudy Sunday After Noon in the winter of 1982 I had the day off from the deli, so Reck called me up on the phone,( NO CELL PHONES BACK THEN) 
he said there was a new set of layups in and the ones that we bombed on Saturday afternoon were moved out, so I agreed to go with him and we did out thing Jumping down on the tracks and goingin inside the layups and start to bomb.
When we got to about 227th Street, these kids were yelling at us get out there and then the parents stating to look out the window and was yelling at us , so we ignored the old bags. and these fucking kids
starting to throw rocks at the the trains a a few rocks broke the windows, and the hags started to yell at the kids throwing them, then as we walked down a few cars ,we seen a few other writers, we never heard of these toys, we told them to get the fuck out of the lay ups.and one got nasty with me so I Punched him in his face and put a big dripping X 
on his face from my Pilot and said NOW!! get the fuck out. so they all ran out and said ok  ok  man we get it's your layups, so me and Reck started to get pissed and started too walk towards 233rd st stop and we just stopped, and listen , we looked threw
the cars. and seen Under Cover Cops Coming our way, this must have been cause of the kids throwing rocks and breaking windows, so we said this is a fucking raid .. so we jumped out of the layups and on to the cat walks and started to run towards the
225th st station man we were running fast!
I was one the uptown side running down town and Reck was running on the downtown side of he train,we were yelling at each other are YOU OK MAN! both of us said yeah.
So we got out with out being touched on the subway station. so we went down stairs to a bodega and got something to drink, as soon as we stepped out of then store, BAMMMM!!!! cops threw me and him against the gates, he managed to get away, the cop who had a grip on me was in his mid 40's back then
and he went to chase Reck with the other cop
and when he stumbled, I tryed to get away. he said oh no you don't punk! Your Under ARREST!!
I was thinging oh shit .. they got me . ink in pocket two markers and my old coat with tons of ink stains.
so he brought me upstairs to the old waiting room they used to have near the bathrooms.
and asked me hey kid whats your name? I gave my middle name, he said im calling your parents,I said they wont know who you are and thinkm it's joke,
he siad then what the fuck is your real name?
So I told him.Then he said what is your graffiti name what's your handle? I said Handle?? HAHAHA. that C.B. Talk Stupid!, the other cop grabbed me and said this AIN'T funny KID!!!!
SO I said OK Ok.
I write J.R. so they said we are gonna take a walk threw this layup and and check wait here!
Now, where the fuck could I possibly go handcuffed to a radiator?
A few minutes goes by and they came back abnd said we seen no J.R. tags up there, your Lying!
I told both of them Hey man you didn't look in the right places,(LMAO) , they said your have a wise fuckin wise mouth on you maybe we should shut you up?
I said go ahead and hit me and see what happpens to your job!
Again he said your a wise ass, and your white, why do you write graffiti?? I said dude, Colors Run Not People  Graffiti is for all kinds of people.
They told me to shut the fuck up and unlocked me from the  radiator, and walked me down stairs
to the unmarked police car. we drove around a few blocks to se if they could find Reck, they asked me his name I said I just Met him I don't know!
So We Drove up to the 233rs Steet train staion.I said what are we doing here? they said SHUT THE FUCK UP AGAIN, they went up there to check and see if Reck was there.And he wasn't.I kinda ducked down in the car cause i did'nt want anyone from the deli i worked at looking at me in that car.
So they brought me to the 47th pct detective sqaud
I kinda knew that they were not Hicki and Ski.
they threw me in a cell and they were typing the the paper work out, they had a old T.V. in the sqaud room.And they had the football game on If i remember correct it was the bears and someone else.
as they were typing up the report, the white cop who had caught me was laughing at the name J.J.
he said HAHAHA  who shot J.R. and the other cop
laughed as well, so I Mummed  ASSHOLES
they said what? i said the the stupid refs in the game(not), they said SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT THERE, so I did.
A few mins go by, and they said lets go,
I said am I free? they said yeah right keep dreaming kid. so we took a trip down to central booking at 161st street. finger printed meand the guard in the lockup said to them what's he here for , he's kinda young, so the cops said graffiti, and the guard said what name? they tolf him J.R. and him too said WHO SHOT J.R. I just nodded my fuckin head,.
So after finger printing me and asking the questions like where do you live, what's your father and mothers name, whats your phone #
SoI told them.
The Guard told me your a young kid ill try and find you a cell with people your age.and he said by the way,Your daddy said he's gonna whip your ass when he see's you. I was kinda scared now.
a few hours go by. and they called my name and opened the door and said daddy's here and someone else.
I thought to my self? someone else?
and it was my older brother who was 11 years older then me.So they gave me back my stuff, and of course not the markers and ink (LMAO) so i walked out and seen my dad and brother I smiled to se them them.
And then on the way out walking down the hallway
I got a smack so hard in the backof my head from my dad and a kick in the ass from my old brother
and both said are you FUCKIN happy now?? uou got a record!
After a few weeks later I had to go to court.
So I went with my Dad And Mom ,when they called my name and read the charges they said I was Criminally trespassing, the judged his malet and said $26.00 fine No charges of Vandalism  you officers have no proof! for all you know he could have have gone to the darn bathroom.After all they are all closed now. CASE DISMISSED PAY THE FINE!
Boy I was glad... so now I could work more days in that deli after school. I hated it so I dropped the fuck out and went to work full time at the deli and also went to work at the left bank as a busboy then later a D.J. More Story's from the 80's coming up in my next entry..
If you still think im telling lies?  you have a skrew loose my friends .. cya in my next blog in a few days
make sure you stay in touch because this page will change to a different place. 
So Stay on Top And Piece Out!


Coke One!

5 comments:

  1. Pretty crazy story i would have been shitting bricks myself
    -sare6
    env.noga

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, it's all true, to today I'm still a wise ass at times lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes that guys is still a wise ass

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whens the next one coming out!

    ReplyDelete