Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mid 1979


So, when me and Reck One went to go hang out at
Bronx park east we met a bunch of other writers such as Slip,Colt,Mars,Bom5,Rush2112,Cid, and a few others, we hung out and smoked weed and drank quarters of beer, they didn't have 40oz beers back then,we hung around and talked about other writers and pieces they did,and cap came up with the idea to go racking up paint and markers, I was like Umm lets do this,and when? cap said tomoroow?
I said sure what time? he said early, very early.I said what time is early he said everyone meet here between 8-9am I was like woah that is early.
he told me just show up dude,later that night me and Reck headed home and talked about what time to meet each other, so we set up a time to meet at 233rd, the following morning we met up and head down,we were both hungry, we said we'll get something at Bronx Park East. so we head down there, and we were the first to be there.so we waited for the rest of then guys and here comes Cap.. bag and all and asked us ,are you guys ready?
We Said sure lets wait up for the rest of the guys, he was like yeah that's the plan I made,I laughed.
Cap says I'm hungry I need a breakfast, me and reck said yeah man were hungry too.so we walked to the corner store and me and Reck got some Munchie type food and soda,We walked up to the counter and payed for it.
Cap was ordering a Bologna Sandwich on a whole Italian Bread, and he said now I need something to wash it down. he grabbed a qt, of bud. 
Me and reck was laughing at this he said what's so funny? a guy gotta eat before racking up and he even laughed.so we went back to the benches where we hang out,waited for the rest of the guys, and boy It was ahot day for wearing sweat pant's and Long jeans to rack up paint and markers.
So a few more guys showed up, and it was about 
10am or so , and we headed down town NYC,
we were looking for the right spots to hit, I guess he
knew a few,so we followed him around like puppy dogs, (Lmao) cap had a crazy sense of humor I really liked him for that.
So we walked around and it was getting hotter and hotter with what I had on, we went into this art supply store somewhere in the village, and we were
like split up and take what you can,I went straight to
the designer markers a.k.a Alcohol markers It was 
Sorta of easy doing this,I simply, chose my colors,
put them on the top pf the show case looked over at
the counter and when the cashier was not looking,I slipped them down my sweat pants which was tucked into my socks sothey would not fall out
I must have taked a few dozen and started to walk walk out and u could slightly here them rattle.
so I walked out slowly and a few other guys went in
and did the same , we met down the block, an Cap
came out with a shit load of markers. He siad now lets go get some Paint!
So we went looking for this paint store, by this time
It was so fucking hot I wanted to strip off  my sweat
pants. so we walked into this paint store and walked around looking for some good paint mostly Rust -O -lium the paint of choice back then along with Krylon.I found it kinda hard to rack up paint stuffing cans down my pants LOL so if i remember 
I got like two or three cans, and that was it,it made a lot of noise and I beleave  I was chased out of the store.that day was a great day for Cap, since he had a army coat on  Yes A Army Coat In the Summer.
after all was said and done we headed back to da Bronx, and when we got back to Bronx Park East,
we looked at what we had stolen and was making some trades. and it was getting cloudy and the sound of thunder was in the air,and it started to pour  rain,
we all said see ya tonight or tomorrow, and we split
up and went home, I was thinking on my way home on the train wow! it thundering! god must be mad, and Reck looked at me and said what are you thinking about? I saiod Ohh nothing  and laughed.
That was a good day.I went home ate dinner emptied my bag of stolen stuff ,and went threw it
and started to do some work in my blackbook.
and I loved then colors and wanted more.. 
That will be in my next update! untill next time
Piece out and enjoy some of these pics!
 The Writers bench ^^^
also R.I.P Colt And IZ The Wiz







                             

No comments:

Post a Comment