Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mid 1979 - Early 1980

False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.
Socrates! 
I See in my poll i have  either two haters or two people who have no idea what the fuck they are thinking of, It's ok that you vote like that, that's why I put it there in the first place.
It's either a hater who knows me from writing,
or two of my mIRC friends Prounced M.I.R.C.
Not MIRC OR MERK lmao at that one.
How Can I possibly be telling a lie? these are my memories I'm sure you all have them,Unless your brain dead.
Ok Last off I said I loved to rack up markers and paint, but after that day racking up days were far and in between, bombing the insides and hagin out at Bronx Park East took up most of the time.
I remember all the nights hanging out with the original M.P.C. crew Cap,Slip, Colt,Mars,Rush2112, Bom5 and bunch of others.
One Night I remember me and Reck were hanging out and we decided to drop some mescaline.and it
 was funny because we were all fucked up and he said to me when you get on the train,Make sure you
don't laugh when you get on the train. I asked him why? and how come/ he said the lights will make you laugh.I said ok I won't.so we walked up to Pelham Parkway train station and hopped the train entering the old part of the train station which would have been the north end ( front cars) so we slipped over the enclosure and went up stairs to get the train and again he reminded me not to laugh once we got onto the train.Again I said I won't.
But once that train came and we got on he had a smirk on his face.And I started to laugh my ass off.
Yes this was a funny thing, he told me on the train I told you not to laugh and sure enough he was Laughing his ass off and turned beat red.
So the next few days we would go to the layups and bomb almost every single car,from 225th to 233rd st. that would be 20 cars a night.thats when the M.T.A. went from 7 cars to 10 cars per train.
even slate came with us a few times when he could , but he was one of them guys who got a girl pregnant
and spent time with her more then us.
Along comes a friend of mine from around the corner he wanted to right , and he chose the name OZ one. So we let him come with us a few times to see what he had. he was good enough to put down in T.K.P. He was not scared at all to go to the lay ups
I think he trusted us to take him up there and and showed him what it was  all about.
In Early 1980 I used to go to my older brother's house over on Burke Ave.I kinda  knew Comet
live around there, So I used to go to the store a lot kinda looking for him and one night I did see him
and i was like all happy and shit.but he looked like he was pissed off, so i didn't go walk up to him and say hello,this was not the first time I seen him.
I seen Comet a few times while motion tagging
and I knew it was him. I just knew. lol
More to come in my next entry
Untill then if you have any comments leave them below.in the comment box.Tell me what you think!
don't be shy
Thanks For Reading This!
Coke One 2010!
                  
               




                      

3 comments:

  1. What? you people think these are lies??
    were u even born then?
    or are you retarded? and hating?
    I love it keep the hate coming! because I know I was up and bombing.where the fuck were you in them days? Sucking on your mommas boobs???

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo chill son.lol I wasn't born yet but I read your blog and it inspires me to write.i love writing and I an getting better with your help.:p
    _crazie_

    ReplyDelete