Sunday, October 17, 2010

In The Begining Of Coke One 1977-1979

                                         
Hello, we are in the year 1977 Olinville J.H.S. days I used to say AzOne  A few Tomes a month in school , hardly ever seen Toe One     That cat probably hated school worse then I did, anyway I used to tag up on the desks and Stair cases, bathrooms , I remember seeing a lot of slay tags he was buddies with Az one
I wonder if they ever cut out of school together, and tagged all over, who knows I was stuck in school hating every minute of it , could not wait till the bell rang of last period And go look for Toe One , so we can go motion Tagging , notice how I did not say Bombing?we did get up on the 2's &5's though Not much room at the time Toe used to go by the name Slice before he decided to change his Tag name.
I remember one day when me and Toe were at 241st Street stop the last stop on the 2's and I was tagging and I even tagged on the floor like a dummy, all of sudden who comes walking threw the train? AZ - one he used to Right Dma174 back then, he told hey man , what's up , you should not tag on the floor it's going to mess up the tips of your markers, I said to him thanks man , you write don't ya? he said yeah you know me from Olinville I said Oh yeah I do, and he came a long with us back down town to do some more motion tagging, I think  we did it a few times the three of us. Then I we used to hang out on my block or Az's block messing around , and we used to Wiffle ball games my block against his block,We use to play some wild games we won most , they won a few , we were the better team.lol and other things we used to do were just plain nuts.
Ahhhh The Esplanade days! I remember some of my friends on my block and a few other writers from Az's block including his brothers Dock one And Tor
Dock was more of a writer then Tor. Tor did mostly back of denim jackets with heavy metal band names
back to  Esplanade, If some of you don't know what 
Esplanade  is , It's a station stop on the #5actuallt called Morris Park Esplanade.they used to lay up trains on the week ends , and I remember that day we went down into the down into the tunnel and started to piece, me and dock hit a nice and clean
Silver n blue car , I had a few cans of orange and Brown and Black, Dock did his out line and his fill in I started out my out line and then all of sudden everyone said be quite ..shhhhhhhhhhhhhh. 
OH SHIT!! raid ... my piece went unfinished and Dock threw all the cans away.. we get out of the tunnel only to find out it was this Bogart called can 2 some skinny ass white boy, boy was I was fucking pissed , all them cans thrown away, now that was not Fuckin cool at all , that half done piece ran for months, I was fucking pissed off like you would not believe I wanted to go back a few more times and do some more pieces but didn't do any for a while 
Check Out His Old School Flic of Az, Me And Toe
                            Just About 1979 
Untill Next time Piece Out

Coke One keep on following this story by clicking the follow button on the up right of this page all you need is a google account.. laters Until next time


                           Done BY Az One       

No comments:

Post a Comment