Friday, October 15, 2010

In The Begining Of Coke One Late 1973 -1976

                               
By Late 1973 I started to play Little League baseball , I Played for the 
Tre-Ford little league as the new guy on the team they threw us new guys in right field, and in the second year I moved to third base and did a great job there, I also became a little better hitter , and in my third year I was the full time 3rd baseman, and hit for a better avarage
and had more stole bases that the league and umpires ever seen over the pass few years, that was fun days.By the tome the season was over , my parents wanted to  move out of that neighborhood so we moved up to the the north east Bronx, It was at the end of my school year, and the beginning of my new life in the uptown hood, I made friends quick in my new area I lived in ,I started a wiffle ball team and showed these friends some of the games that we used to play in my old neighborhood , this was like moving into a new world for me, these kids didn't even know some of the street games , I schooled them..
the summer of 76 was great.when it was all over it was out of the pool and back to school, I never was a new kid , in a new school before I felt strange, when I was assigned my class room , I went in all shy and stuff, the teacher introduced me to the class etc.and he asked me to find a seat any where I Please, so I picked a seat next to this kid with bright blue eyes. his name was PeteA.K.A Toe One At that time the teacher was some kinda freak! He used to walk out on us a lot during the school semster so me and  Pete used to joke around and look at the # 2  & 5 trains roll by on white plains road.
We used to love seeing the graffti on the trains , and would try to do it on paper ,so we doodled are way threw the times when our nut case teacher used to leave the room,
So after school one day we went out to the store and bought some markers and said lets do some graffiti down by Bronx park , so we tagged our names on park benches and park bathrooms , Then we started to buy some red devil spray paint from the local hardware store, and we did the same, untill one day we decided to go on the trains and do it , that's when we started out , we small time kids looking to make it big,In big world of subway trains, by the time re graduated the 6th grade, I went to Olinville J.H.S.I met Az One
we got a long pretty good I guess, we didn't do much back then us three.Then I was riding the subway to school and seen all this graffiti all over the place on the insides out sides in the on the stations , so I told Toe One lets start bombing like these guys, some Pilots and ink and started some motion bombing (when the train is moving and we tagged out names all over the place on the insides) I guess we didn't make fame until late 1978 early 1979
This I will tell you in my next entry.. be a follower of this blog and stay up to this story it's only gonna get better
Untill my next entry peace out for now. 
Coke One .. 

3 comments: