Monday, April 18, 2011

HELLO I'M BACK

Hello Folks, I Am Back! To Blog About,What Else? YES 
GRAFFITI!!!
In-case you missed my old blog it's right here and I'm just gonna keep going from the last few weeks  that i had fun piecing and meeting some cool ass writers I met threw FaceBook . for now since i dont have anything ready to write about You can check out my newest videos and other videos you may like, 

I would like to sat thanks a bunch to Dennis Stumpo For Being A Friend  Besides Graffiti and I also Would Like To Thank you guys
from thew  group Graffiti and Graffiti Elite. meeting most of you guys while piecing the last few weeks. made me feel young again.
big ups to you all hope to see all of you soon !

Here, are a few videos you may have missed by me!















Thanks for coming and watching. Keep on Coming Back To see what's up with graff. from  my eyes , ears and memeorie, it will be here.

Untill Next Time.
Coke One!

Please Vote! And comments are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment