Wednesday, December 1, 2010

1982 ! can it be the end of my bombing?

                     
So I Got Busted And went to Court . Payed the $26.00 fine.I still was working at the deli, and also working part time the Left Back club in Mount Vernon.N.Y. I really didn't have much time for graffiti by then,just on paper and in the delis basement,It was like a subway tunnel down there with all the shit written, from all the old workers.and stuff, so I was just tagging my name around the basement for fun.
One day I decided to go tagging doing some motion tagging basically, I los tin touch with my Partner Reck, I'm guessing, he found a girl and decided to quit.so for a few days maybe a few weeks I was motiion tagging , and I noticed that Dondi was back tagging on the insides, and started to go over me.
So I just laughed at it because when I was bombing the insides he was doing them whole cars.
I really didn't mind at all because I knew what I did
and done and it was all fun.
By this time the movie Beat Street Came out,
and I believe that stated a new generation of new writers. I remmeber when they painted the trains all white on the out sided, and I remember in the movie one of
the characters (Ramo) said  ohhhhhhhhh the white One! I was laughing.I was thinking damn man I should get back into it and do more out side stuff.
well that thought fell threw. Because I worked two jobs.by then , and I became a part time D.J. at the club, I was making money and getting chicks, but graffiti was still on my mind.and when bands came to the club I used to go back stage and hang with them.it was funny talking to people from the U.K.
the punk bands, because I never really heard a British accent before in person. I used to tell them
I was a graffiti writer and stuff like that.
they would ask hey mate you used to jump downin the tunnels and tracks and scribble you name all over? I was like yes it was fun and dangerous and I loved it, they were like all OI OI OI do it man.so I took out a marker and stated tagging there names 
backstage and with the date they were there.and so on.
I still had my black book and was going threw it so many times, I had the itch to paint and to bomb again. I really never had the time or took a chance on getting caught.I had a girl now that i met at the club,so I was doing my thing at what not. and it just seemed to fade from my mind on doing  graffiti
Mind you now at this time the white trains were getting bombed my Cap, Cope2, Key, Mkay ,tkid 
and a bunch of others, I still used to love watching then trains go bye with all this new style and loved it
I still had the itch to do it.
I thin graffiti is like a drug once you start you cant stop.untill you get caught or get arrested.
I remember hanging out at 238th street with cav, key,mkay and a few others and I was doing some tags here and there, we even used to brake dance on the street , drink beers, and smoking weed. heh it was fun.Now I see that a lot of old school writers are coming back. and doing there thing ,and it made me come back in a little way. it's been many years since I did a piece any where until last month I went to tuff city styles and did this.
I don't think I did so bad after so many years. what do you think?? comment below.
I would like to add that I started a chat room from graffiti writers to chat. that can be located Here For Chat when you get to the page simply change it from guest to your graffiti name and then scroll down to
#graffiti , no need to worry , it's a safe place to chat
and secure so I welcome you all to come.
so until next time. I hope to see you in my chat.
let me just say a few other things I don't regret what I did or the places and people I met , It was all fun.
Piece out Stay Up and Cheers keep Graffiti Alive!
Thanks For your Time...One Other Thing in case you get lost there are two links on this page for the 
chat page one on the right side and one on the left side READ!
Coke one!
                 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment